The steps below will give you step by step guidance on how to use Shop Pay Installments.
- The customer adds items to their cart.
- The customer checks out using Shop Pay.
- The customer selects Shop Pay Installments and chooses to pay for their order in 4 installments.
After you select Shop Pay Installments, review your purchase. You will then be presented with one of the following options:
- Make your first payment at checkout
- Make your first payment 2 weeks after the purchase was made
The 3 remaining payments are automatically charged to your debit or credit card every 2 weeks. Customers get an email reminder before each payment is charged.
After the order is completed, you will receive full payment for the order upfront, excluding the fee incurred for using Shop Pay Installments.
*Note: This option only works with purchases over $50.
FAQsWill I receive my package, even though I have not made all four-payments?
Is it truly interest free?
Does this work with items on clearance?
- Heck, Yea!